My Hero Academia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Boku no Hero Academia AU Role-Play.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» yosssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Jail System EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 6:40 pm by BipolarVenom

» Hello!
Jail System EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 12:00 pm by Clyde Parker

» Skill System 2.0
Jail System EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:18 am by Admin

» Attribute 2.0
Jail System EmptyFri Mar 31, 2017 4:00 pm by Admin

» Jail System
Jail System EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 12:46 am by Admin

» Crew and Organization System
Jail System EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 2:50 pm by Admin

» Death and Scraps
Jail System EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 1:59 pm by Admin

» Task&Beli System
Jail System EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 7:20 am by Admin

» Transportation Shop
Jail System EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 10:11 pm by Admin

Staff list
OWNER
https://i.imgur.com/d9ODrth.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/GgRGvKP.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/KIGy155.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/I5SDjuK.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/zMILXB3.png
MODERATORS
TRIAL MODERATORS
DEVELOPERS
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is Katsuki Bakugou

Our users have posted a total of 54 messages in 35 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jail System Empty Jail System Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:46 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Jail System

The Jail System and Bounty System often tie into each other and it is important to know both if you plan on using one.

There are two types of prisons. Impel Down, also known as The Great Underwater Prison, is a government controlled stronghold in Paradise together with Marine Headquarters and, Enies Lobby. It is the World Government's maximum-security prison for the most dangerous criminals and pirates. It is located underwater in the middle of the Calm Belt. It has six individual levels, each labelled as a separate Hell, as you go down in levels it only gets worse. This is a place that if you enter as a prisoner, chances are you aren't getting out alive if you try to escape or you'll be paying a rather hefty bail.

Then there is a simple Island Jail that's nothing really special and for most is a walk in the park.

Who's Eligible to be Arrested

Anyone and everyone who commits crime. When it comes to Marines, in most cases the one arresting you must hold a rank higher than your own, but force can always be used. For anyone else it is as simple as having a bounty on your head.

How do Arrest Work?

Arrest are generally performed by Marines, but Bounty Hunters/vigilantes perform them as well. To arrest someone you simply must subdue them and take them into your custody. No reading rights and any of that other stuff.

Any topics made by the captor after taking someone into your custody allows this person to post in these topics acting how they wish, potentially in an attempt to escape. This includes travel topics should you be transporting someone to Impel Down for drop off.

Rewards for turning in people can be found in the Bounty System.

Island Jail

• All belongings taken and held in the warden's chest.
  • Reputation turns into Bounty.
  • Bounty is cut by 50%.
  • For every multiple of 25,000,000 Bounty you possess as your Bounty or Reputation, you are held in Jail for one whole irl day. i.e. 40,000,000 Bounty means you are confined in Jail for one day, 50,000,000 Bounty two days so on so forth.
  • After these days are served, you are given your things and freed.
  • Should your Bounty be cut below the requirement for a World Position it is taken from you. Breaking out of jail gives you back your Bounty/Reputation as a base reward.

Bail

• Bail is equivalent to your Bounty after the 50% reduction.
  • Bail can be paid out of your current Beli or paid a PC on the Island.

Breakout

Last, but not least is to breakout by making a thread with [Jail Break] as the tag. When doing a Jail Break thread in the Four Blues or the Calm Belt it is important to know the thread is open to all currently in the Blue according to when the topic was created. Jail Breaks in Paradise are open to all on the Island when the topic was made and the same goes for Paradise.

More than likely someone will NPC this topic as your opposition and your attitude towards the NPCs and your Bounty/Reputation will determine if they are looking to kill or capture you. To determine the Tier of your opposition, roll the Encounter Dice.

Impel Down

• All belongings taken and held in the warden's chest.
  • Reputation turns into Bounty.
  • Bounty is cut by 50%.
  • For every multiple of 25,000,000 Bounty you possess as your Bounty or Reputation, you are held in Jail for two whole irl days. i.e. 40,000,000 Bounty means you are confined in Jail for two days, 50,000,000 Bounty four days so on so forth.
  • After these days are served, you are given your things and freed.
  • Should your Bounty be cut below the requirement for a World Position it is taken from you. Breaking out of jail gives you back your Bounty/Reputation as a base reward.

Levels of Hell

Impel Down is an underwater prison with six levels. Level 1 is closest to the surface and less dangerous, Level 6 is at the bottom of Impel Down and where the most deadly and dastardly prisoners are held. You will be sent to a Level of Hell as according to your Bounty before the 50% reduction. **Click here** to see descriptions of each level of Hell.

• 50,000,000-99,999,999 Level 1

• 100,000,000-199,999,999 Level 2

• 200,000,000-299,999,999 Level 3

• 300,000,000-499,999,999 Level 4

• 500,000,000 and Higher Level 5 & Level 6 for Death Row.

• Bail

• Bail is equivalent to your Bounty before the 50% reduction.
    • Bail can be paid out of your current Beli or paid a PC on the Island.

Breakout

When doing a Jail Break thread in Impel Down it is important to know the thread is open to all currently in the Calm according to when the topic was created.

It is mandatory to have this topic NPC'd and in addition to facing Impel Down's present World Position holders, you will roll the Encounter Dice to determine the Tier of other NPCs possibly thrown at you.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum