My Hero Academia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Boku no Hero Academia AU Role-Play.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» yosssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
BBCODE TESTING EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 6:40 pm by BipolarVenom

» Hello!
BBCODE TESTING EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 12:00 pm by Clyde Parker

» Skill System 2.0
BBCODE TESTING EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:18 am by Admin

» Attribute 2.0
BBCODE TESTING EmptyFri Mar 31, 2017 4:00 pm by Admin

» Jail System
BBCODE TESTING EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 12:46 am by Admin

» Crew and Organization System
BBCODE TESTING EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 2:50 pm by Admin

» Death and Scraps
BBCODE TESTING EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 1:59 pm by Admin

» Task&Beli System
BBCODE TESTING EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 7:20 am by Admin

» Transportation Shop
BBCODE TESTING EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 10:11 pm by Admin

Staff list
OWNER
https://i.imgur.com/d9ODrth.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/GgRGvKP.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/KIGy155.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/I5SDjuK.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/zMILXB3.png
MODERATORS
TRIAL MODERATORS
DEVELOPERS
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is Katsuki Bakugou

Our users have posted a total of 54 messages in 35 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BBCODE TESTING Empty BBCODE TESTING Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:12 pm

Sirius

Quirks

A Quirk, simply put, is a special power that someone may possess and they come in a variety of categories: Emitter, Transformation, and Mutant. Before further elaborating what each of these classifications entail, we will expand on the history, manifestation, inheritance, and laws concerning Quirks.

History

The first Quirk discovered was that of a baby in China who was literally born glowing. Ever since that point in time, more and more people have been born with Quirks until we've reached a point in time where approximately 80% of the population has a Quirk, making the Quirkless, the minority. Those bearing Quirks now being the norm in society, the world has evolved into a place where Super Heroes are seen as the primary keepers of peace, while they battle super villains who use their Quirks for their own selfish desires.

Manifestation

How Quirks came to be is unknown, but one thing that has been confirmed is that majority of those that will manifest Quirks are missing the last joint in their pinky toe. This joint considered as useless, it could be said that the development of Quirks is just showing that the human race is evolving. Onto actual manifestation of these gift, most children begin to exhibit the ability to use their Quirks at around age 4, though some are born with their Quirk already manifested. Though it is extremely rare, animals have shown to possess Quirks as well.

Inheritance

Quirks have come to been seen as something passed on through genetics. Though this doesn't guarantee that two Quirk bearing parents will produce a Quirk bearing child, research has shown that not only are the chances higher, but that Quirks are typically passed down from parent to child. This leads to some families having specific Quirks tied to their names especially should they be active in the Professional Hero community. In addition, though it is not unheard of of two people purposely producing children for the sake of creating a child with a combination of both their Quirks.

Laws

Though majority of the population possess a Quirk may it be powerful or seemingly useless, usage of Quirks in a public setting is unauthorized unless you are a Pro-Hero. This even accounts for using Quirks in self-defense.

Last edited by Sirius on Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

2BBCODE TESTING Empty Re: BBCODE TESTING Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:16 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Quirks
A Quirk, simply put, is a special power that someone may possess and they come in a variety of categories: Emitter, Transformation, and Mutant. Before further elaborating what each of these classifications entail, we will expand on the history, manifestation, inheritance, and laws concerning Quirks.

History
The first Quirk discovered was that of a baby in China who was literally born glowing. Ever since that point in time, more and more people have been born with Quirks until we've reached a point in time where approximately 80% of the population has a Quirk, making the Quirkless, the minority. Those bearing Quirks now being the norm in society, the world has evolved into a place where Super Heroes are seen as the primary keepers of peace, while they battle super villains who use their Quirks for their own selfish desires.

Manifestation
How Quirks came to be is unknown, but one thing that has been confirmed is that majority of those that will manifest Quirks are missing the last joint in their pinky toe. This joint considered as useless, it could be said that the development of Quirks is just showing that the human race is evolving. Onto actual manifestation of these gift, most children begin to exhibit the ability to use their Quirks at around age 4, though some are born with their Quirk already manifested. Though it is extremely rare, animals have shown to possess Quirks as well.

Inheritance
Quirks have come to been seen as something passed on through genetics. Though this doesn't guarantee that two Quirk bearing parents will produce a Quirk bearing child, research has shown that not only are the chances higher, but that Quirks are typically passed down from parent to child. This leads to some families having specific Quirks tied to their names especially should they be active in the Professional Hero community. In addition, though it is not unheard of of two people purposely producing children for the sake of creating a child with a combination of both their Quirks.

Laws
Though majority of the population possess a Quirk may it be powerful or seemingly useless, usage of Quirks in a public setting is unauthorized unless you are a Pro-Hero. This even accounts for using Quirks in self-defense.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum